Our assisted living community provides assistance and security, in combination with an engaging and active lifestyle that gives our residents independence, dignity, and hope.
Our residents have the flexibility to choose how each day at Windsor Lodge is spent. We offer a variety of activities from community outings and scheduled shopping trips to discussion groups, socials, and devotionals with our weekly non-denominational services.
Tasks such as cooking and cleaning are provided for our residents, so that they can focus on the important things in life such as family, friends, and fun. And with personal emergency response systems in every room and 24-hour access to our staff, residents can have peace of mind knowing that help is available if needed.
In addition to managing their medications, some residents may also need help with other types of personal assistance. Windsor Lodge offers a variety of assisted living support to match each individual’s needs.
Memory Care is designed specifically for those that are suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia. We provide a secure, comfortable, and home-like atmosphere that is filled with familiar sights, sounds, and surroundings that help to stimulate the brain. This combined with our activities and services will help to maximize quality of life.
Studies show the following can help people suffering from memory loss, and at Windsor Lodge, we implement all of these on a daily basis:
• Cognitive Stimulation – People with memory impairment, including those with Alzheimer’s disease, still benefit from learning and mental activities to improve their quality of life and functioning.
• Socialization – Socialization is an important component of treatment because people with dementia can recognize and appreciate attention.
• Diet – People with dementia or in early to moderate stages of Alzheimer’s could have their cognitive impairment slowed or even reversed by switching to a healthier diet.
We work with our residents individually, striving for achievements that will help create a sense of accomplishment. Everyone wants to feel valued and to be able to contribute to the people and world around them, so we help our residents discover what that contribution can be, using the strengths and abilities they have now.
• Tranquil, covered patio areas
• Free cable TV
• Free Wi-Fi
• Elegantly decorated gathering spaces
• Private dining room
• Salon services
• Medication monitoring
• Keyless entry doors
• Nutritious and seasonally focused meals
• Fun, diverse, and meaningful assortment of activities
• Personal laundry services
• Emergency call system
• Transportation to activities